Nomination of Tapani Tarvainen to NCUC Executive Committee - EUROPEAN Region

Robin Gross robin at IPJUSTICE.ORG
Mon Oct 22 03:07:35 CEST 2012

Dear All,

It is my honor to nominate NCUC member Tapani Tarvainen from
Electronic Frontier Finland to the NCUC Executive Committee from the
European region.

Tapani works as an academic, computer professional and human rights
activist, and he has been actively engaged in Internet governance
issues for many years.   He would make a great contribution to NCUC's
Executive Committee in the coming year I believe.  Thank you.

Best,
Robin

Brief Bio of Tapani Tarvainen:
   http://tapani.tarvainen.info/who.html

IP JUSTICE
Robin Gross, Executive Director
p: +1-415-553-6261    f: +1-415-462-6451
w: http://www.ipjustice.org     e: robin at ipjustice.org