Questions for The Board-NCSG Meeting

Sarah El Ebiary sarahelebiary at GMAIL.COM
Fri Jun 10 21:10:26 CEST 2011

Thanks for taking the initiative, Amr!

Hello everyone,

Sorry for the late introduction and delayed vote, but I am very grateful to
be part of the NCUC, and I am honored to participate in the vote before the
final deadline. For those who have yet to cast your vote, please do so
quickly before the poll closes.

I look forward to receiving informative explanations to our questions from
the ICANN BOD, and best of luck to the NCSG at the Singapore meeting.

Best regards,
Sarah El Ebiary