New gTLD consultation in LONDON

Konstantinos Komaitis k.komaitis at STRATH.AC.UK
Fri Jul 3 16:47:47 CEST 2009

Following Kathy¹s email ­ if anyone is planning to attend please do get in
touch with me to organize a common strategy. Otherwise, please do send me
any comments or questions so as to incorporate them within our comments.

Looking forward to hearing from you and I hope that some of you can make it.

Best
Konstantinos

On 03/07/2009 15:39, "Kathy Kleiman" <Kathy at KathyKleiman.com> wrote:

> And following up on Bill's posting,
> This London Consultation allows everyone to comment - and criticize - the IRT
> Proposals for overexpansion of trademark rights (a big part of our focus in
> Sydney).
> It is a very important opportunity to speak.
>
> Please attend!  Can you come?
>
> The more NCUC organizations and individuals who can come, the better.
> Konstantinos will be leading our NCUC charge in London (hooray!), but one
> person is not enough. Trademark interests will be there in force and
> Konstantinos needs support from other NCUC at the microphones. Let's continue
> our work from Sydney in London -- and continue to voice strong and clear
> opposition to the IRT Report.
>
> Please let me know if you would like any links or comments re: noncommercial
> concerns about the IRT report-- any materials to help prepare a short
> presentation for London.
>
> Best,
> Kathy
>
> Kathy Kleiman, Esq.
> Co-Founder, NCUC
>

>> Hi,
>>

>> GNSO staff have asked me to call this to people's attention.  There will be a
>> New gTLDs global outreach and consultation event in London on 15 July 2009 at
>> the Royal Institute of British Architects, 66 Portland Place, London, W1B
>> 1AD. It's free an open to anyone interested in knowing more about the
>> program, sharing views, etc. http://www.registration123.com/ICANN/GTLD/
>>

>> Best,
>>

>> Bill

>> William J. Drake