[ncdnhc-discuss] Names Council resolutions

J-F C. (Jefsey) Morfin jefsey at club-internet.fr
Wed Oct 2 00:48:07 CEST 2002

On 21:53 01/10/02, Milton Mueller said:
>Danny:
>I am VERY curious as to why your challenging notices
>about the "show cause" letters fail to note that two
>other constituencies, the ccTLDs and the ISPs, have
>received the same notice and will also lose "voting
>rights" by October 22.
>
>Is it your policy to focus attention on NCDNHC alone
>and not to provide information about the total picture?

I am interested in knowing if the BC has paid its due?
... to the precedeing secretariat... As fas as I understand
these real people salaries have not been paid. It would
not be decent that BC could vote under such
circumstances.

Anyway that pay-vote system is absurd. All the more
when this concerns the users who must pay twice
when the already paid providers (ISP and ccTLDs)
do not pay only once.

jfc