[ncdnhc-discuss] Fwd: [nc-deletes] Minutes - Conference Call, November 15

DannyYounger at cs.com DannyYounger at cs.com
Fri Nov 22 19:57:13 CET 2002

Hello Milton,

I understand that your current rules provide for non-voting status to such
chapters (this is one reason why the NY membership is not yet sold on the
idea of participation in the NCDNHC and has requested that I furnish them
with additional details -- the NY chapter was extremely vocal in its
opposition to the denial of voting rights to individuals within ISOC and
tends to look with disfavour upon organizations -- even its own parent
organization -- that don't accept all members on an equal basis).

Perhaps you could advise what the dues would be for non-voting chapters, as I
still can't find that information on your website, and if the policy
regarding such non-voting chapters is to be found within an ICANN-approved
Charter.