[ncdnhc-discuss] ICANN GA to vote on 2 motions, one for DoC rebid of ICANN Contracts

jefsey jefsey at club-internet.fr
Wed May 15 20:42:44 CEST 2002

This only shows that with proper sharing we would have had a graduated
useful motion developing a real strategy, putting appropriate pressure and
yet giving a real position to the reform committee if it wanted to act. I
suggest the ncdnhc carries the debate the GA has been deprived from. In any
way the message is clear ... and repeated ... we want the USG to assume its
moral obligations to the world in controlling a fair, transparent and open
minded process, respecting the initial terms, or these terms to be
officially changed. jfc

At 16:30 15/05/02, James Love wrote:
>I plan to vote *for* both motions, which are fairly similiar.  I have a brief
>analysis of the two texts following the GA announcement of the vote.
>Jamie

<snip>