[ncdnhc-discuss] ICANN Reform: Role of ITU

Marc Schneiders marc at fuchsia.bijt.net
Wed May 1 04:48:02 CEST 2002

What is wrong with the original idea to let users elect half the board?
Why not implement what was intended in the white paper? Because that does
slow down ICANN? If the bottom up etc. process is the stifling factor, how
come that the very non-bottom-up TF on new TLDs (see recent messages
around resignationof YJPark from this) has produced nothing so far? There
is no reason whatsoever to try to improve on the Lynn plan, Jamie. We
don't want the Lynn plan.