[ncdnhc-discuss] Procedure & Application of Names Council Task Force

Chun Eung Hwi ehchun at peacenet.or.kr
Tue Mar 26 08:54:37 CET 2002

Dear James Love and others,

On Tue, 26 Mar 2002, James Love wrote:

> 2.  Could you explain what the IND TF does?

It is Internationalized Domain Name Task Force.

> 5.   I would nominate Michael Froomkin to the UDRP TF, and Hans Klein to the
> Structure TK.

I am sorry for my mistake. I missed out Michael Froomkin in previous list.
He has already participated in UDRP TF. Here I update the applicants' list
with the allocated number of participants for our constituency.

Names Council Task Forces

- UDRP TF(2): Harold Feld, Michael Froomkin
- Transfer TF(2): Erick Iriarte, James Love (supported by Milton Mueller
and
 Chun)
- Whois TF(1): Sarah Andrews
- IDN TF(1): Chun Eung Hwi, Marc Schneiders
- Structure TF(1): Adam Peake, Hans Klein

Board Task Force

- New TLD Evaluation Process Planning Task Force (2): Erick Iriarte, James
Love

Regards,

Chun Eung Hwi
Chun Eung Hwi
General Secretary, PeaceNet | phone:     (+82) 2- 2062-1302
Seoul Yangchun P.O.Box 81   |   pcs:     (+82) 019-259-2667
Seoul, 158-600, Korea       | eMail:   ehchun at peacenet.or.kr