[ncdnhc-discuss] Competition and the ORG report

Erick Iriarte faia at amauta.rcp.net.pe
Mon Jan 21 12:09:39 CET 2002

Hi Milton

this text can be a recomendation for the new management organisation, and
maybe is necessary to put in the main report.

The competition is important for the process of .org

I don't know but in the future only NGO's or similars.. can sell .ORG , but
this is for the future when the new management organistarion start.

Erick Iriarte