[ncdnhc-discuss] NCDHC Accra Meeting: Questions

YJ Park yjpark at myepark.com
Tue Feb 26 03:53:11 CET 2002

Marc,

> > The NCDH meeting in Accra is on March 11.  Is there a time and place
> > posted somewhere?  An agenda?  Also who, from the adcom will be there?
>
> First we would have to know who is on the AdCom.

The draft agenda agreed by AdCom members has to be updated accordingly
in a collective amnner between 2001 AdCom members and expecting 2002
AdCom members.

> When can we expect the results of the election?

As I informed in my response to Raul the other day about unreceived ballot,
the first election result reported by Elisabeth on Feb. 24(Seoul time) is
somewhat different from what Election officers agreed, Milton Mueller and
myself.

Now, the draft election report by Election officers is available, which
awaits
confirmation from AdCom members, Vany Martinez and Thierry Amoussougbo.

Dany Vandromme, AdCom member, can have conflicts of interests in
this matter as a candidate therefore his view has not been sought as
AdCom member.

As soon as we can get confirmation from the rest of the AdCom(Vany
and Thierry), it can be announced soon.

Thank you for your cooperation.
YJ Park