[ncdnhc-discuss] [Fwd: [ncdnhc-announce] News for the NCDNHC vote and RESTART OF THE PROCESS]

Dany Vandromme vandrome at renater.fr
Sun Feb 17 20:57:18 CET 2002

FYI
I sent this mail yesterday (5:00 pm CET, saturday 16th) on the announce
list, and since then, a new ballot was issued and everything is going
according to the mail below (except the WEB server still down!).
As the announce list is more restricted than the discuss list, I wanted
to let everyone know the current situation.
Best regards
Dany