[ncdnhc-discuss] NCC consultations

Alejandro Pisanty - DGSCA y FQ, UNAM apisan at servidor.unam.mx
Wed Apr 24 19:16:21 CEST 2002

James,

thanks for this note. One important thing to do now is to make sure that
as much as possible of the opinions expressed go on record on the
Evolution and Reform Committee website, ie through the email address
created for the purpose.

Would everybody agree that our AdCom (sorry guys!) send out all the emails
already on the NCC archive which should be visible to everybody else?

Yours,

Alejandro Pisanty

.  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .
     Dr. Alejandro Pisanty
Director General de Servicios de Computo Academico
UNAM, Universidad Nacional Autonoma de Mexico
Av. Universidad 3000, 04510 Mexico DF Mexico
Tel. (+52-55) 5622-8541, 5622-8542 Fax 5550-8405
http://www.dgsca.unam.mx
*
** 10 Aniversario de Internet Society - www.inet2002.org en Washington, DC
---->> Unete a ISOC Mexico, www.isoc.org