[ncdnhc-discuss] Re: NCDNHC solicitation of candidate views

David Corish corish at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 10 20:49:18 CEST 2001

Dave (Crocker),

We've never met.  I'm Dave Corish.  I visited dcrocker.net, to learn
something about you.  How do you fit into the whole ICANN thing?  And as far
as Milton's response to the questions I posed to Amadeu, Milton just stated
it like it is, plain and simple.    One huge problem with ICANN is the Gary
Condit Syndrome, never answering the hard questions posed by those most
powerless.

Dave Corish