[ncdnhc-discuss] Esther Dyson on the Agenda Change

Jefsey Morfin jefsey at wanadoo.fr
Mon Oct 15 10:31:26 CEST 2001

Dear PJH,
Thank you for your support. Actually Dave is the first one to object in
months and hundreds. I think he rises an important point: I should also add
the mental divide. IANAG but he obvioiusly is.

IANAG but I felt that in English names might have something to do with
language, numbers with digital and access and operations costs with financial?
Jefsey