Violation of ICANN Bylaws (was Re: [ncdnhc-discuss] FYI)

J. William Semich bill at mail.nic.nu
Tue Nov 27 06:07:49 CET 2001

Kathy:

Do you mean to say that you believe that the "Potter Yachters" is an
organization representing Registries, Registrars, or ISPs, or have you lost
the thread of this original discussion point? I find it unacceptable that
Kent has been deprived of his vote merely because he participates in
another constituency, where he represents a different entity from the
Potter Yachters. I believe this ruling by Dany violates the ICANN bylaws,
as cited in  my earlier posting.

If the Chairman of the Red Cross wanted to participate in the NCC, even
though he happens to be the CEO of a private company, would he thus be
excluded as well?

Bill Semich
Internet Users Society - Niue