[ncdnhc-discuss] Nomination to NC Structure TaskForce

KathrynKL at aol.com KathrynKL at aol.com
Fri Nov 16 21:00:51 CET 2001

We had many discussions about the role of the Adcom, and initially very
differing views.  Please remember that the 3 top vote getters in our
Constituency go onto the Names Council.  If one person must resign, the next
top vote getter in our Constituency goes onto the Names Council.

Thus, the Names Council representatives (3/5's of our Adcom) play a strong
and substantive role on a daily basis in the NCC and in the Names Council.
And the other two members of Adcom must be ready to step in when needed.
Adcom is just a name, and perhaps a misleading one, but the role of these
elected representatives of our NCC is a timely and important one.

Kathy Kleiman
ACM-IGP