[ncdnhc-discuss] NCDNHC "sponsorship" of competing track

Barbara Simons simons at acm.org
Wed Nov 14 00:37:44 CET 2001

I was present at the NCDNHC meeting at which this issue was
raised.  Milton responded by saying that he had not seen the flyer
until Vany raised this issue.  He also said that his name should
have been used, rather than the NCDNHC, and he apologized
for the confusion.  Finally, he mentioned in passing that he had
contributed $100 of his own money towards the event.

I agree with Dave that the NCDNHC might want to pursue this
issue, in particular to thank Milton for the personal sacrifice he
is making, financially, as well as in the giving of his time pro bono.

Regards,
Barbara