[ncdnhc-discuss] ICANN restricts leafleting at Los Angeles co nference

J. William Semich bill at mail.nic.nu
Fri Nov 9 20:53:43 CET 2001

I have to say, I read this restriction as specifically applying to
commercial promotional material. I do not read it as restricting the
distribution of informational flyers by noncommercial organizations or
individuals. In effect, it should be seen as a step taken to increase the
value of paying for sponsorship status, which is one way ICANN can
subsidize the cost of these events.

Bill Semich
IUS-N