[ncdnhc-discuss] Membership Status of SiliconValleyPublicAccess Link

hans.klein at pubpolicy.gatech.edu hans.klein at pubpolicy.gatech.edu
Thu Nov 1 17:41:20 CET 2001

This is a useful discussion if it stays at a slightly higher level.  Can we
focus on the question of conflicts of interest in the NCC?  What policies
are in place, what practices have been employed, what should we do in the
future.

We can examine these issues in the case of Dave or in another case.  But
let's focus on the important policy questions.

Hans