[Ncuc-ap] Youth4IG by APAC youth

Mili Semlani milisemlani at gmail.com
Wed Jan 8 09:46:22 CET 2020

Hello all,
  As the NCUC rep for APAC, I wanted to share an initiative the youth
community in APAC has been working on!

The APAC fellow alumni community got together in 2019 to create
Youth4IG And we have come a long way since... Presenting Youth4IG's journey
so far <https://youth4ig.asia/report/volume-1/>!

With more energy, a better sense of direction and some concrete goals; we
as Youth4IG are set to make waves in 2020.

We are open to learning more about ICANN and contribute to policy
discussions. We are looking for mentors to help us and if you are
interested, get in touch.

Find out more on: LinkedIn
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/13412895/admin/>, Twitter
<https://twitter.com/youth4ig> and FB <https://www.facebook.com/youth4ig> pages
or youth4ig.asia or get in touch!

If you are youth from Asia or reside in Asia and you haven't joined the
club yet, become a member <https://youth4ig.asia/#joinus> and deepen your
IG engagement.

More power to youth💪

--