[Ncuc-af] Deep Learning Indaba 2022 in Tunis Scholarships. Deadline 14 april

h i hfaiedh.ines2 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 15:58:47 CEST 2022

DEAR NCUC AFRICA MEMBERS,
The Deep Learning Indaba in 2022 will take place this August, from the 21st
to the 26th. The gathering of Africa's machine learning community will take
place in the great city of Tunis. Applications are now open - see our blog
and apply
<https://deeplearningindaba.com/blog/2022/03/the-deep-learning-indaba-2022-in-tunis-applications-open/>.

The Deep Learning Indaba in 2022 will take place this August, from the 21st
to the 26th. The gathering of Africa's machine learning community will take
place in the great city of Tunis. Applications are now open - see our blog
and apply
<https://deeplearningindaba.com/blog/2022/03/the-deep-learning-indaba-2022-in-tunis-applications-open/>.

Deadline 14 April.

Best wishes,