[Ncuc-af] Re : Nigeria Govt Monitoring Socialmedia for anti government

Yazid AKANHO yakanho2 at yahoo.fr
Fri Aug 25 08:31:30 CEST 2017

Hi Benjamin,monitoring itself is not a bad thing. Many countries are probably doing that and we clearly know that US and other Developped countries are doing.Based on the situation Nigeria is exposed to, i think monitoring may help armed forced to anticipate. That said, it is very important to keep eyes well opened to see how this monitoring will be used in practice in the next days/weeks/months.

Envoyé depuis Yahoo Mail pour Android

  Le jeu., août 24, 2017 à 22:49, Benjamin Akinmoyeje<benakin at gmail.com> a écrit :   Dear NCUC -African members,
I came across this and I do like to get your views on this, a recent announcement by the Nigerian military was

Nigerian Army monitoring anti-government, anti-military

 speeches on social media‎ – Spokesman

http://dailypost.ng/2017/08/23/nigerian-army-monitoring-anti-government-anti-military-speeches-social-media%E2%80%8E-spokesman/

What do you think? Is this good for the Internet or for domain name development?

Thank you,
Benjamin