[Membership-affairs] Follow up on the Tuesday, Aug 02 Meeting

Rao Naveed Bin Rais naveedbinrais at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 09:19:00 CEST 2016

Hi Rafik,

I think we have no choice except extending the deadline a little as I
didn't get any feedback yet. I also didn't feel like reminding about it,
considering the ongoing issues with NCSG elections.

We can wait a little more till, Sunday September 04, 2016 for the feedback
and comments, before deciding how to move forward on this.

Cheers,
Naveed -