[Membership-affairs] A welcome message

Walid ALSAQAF walid.al-saqaf at oru.se
Sat Jan 24 12:04:50 CET 2015

Dear all,

I welcome you all to the Membership Affairs Team (MAT) mailinglist where
the main focus will be on inreach efforts to engage members in the best
ways possible.

As the recently appointed coordinator of this team, I am eager to
facilitate the discussions and coordinate actions to help achieve the
team's goals.

But it is only with the active engagement of you that we can have anything
done. I wish to thank you in advance for making the best out of this list.

This is just a welcome message. In order to start actual discussions,
please start your own topics. Soon I shall start my own thread suggesting a
survey to be filled by all NCUC members. I look forward to your active
engagement.

Sincerely,

Walid Al-Saqaf