[Membership-affairs] Thank you

Walid ALSAQAF walid.al-saqaf at oru.se
Wed Feb 11 16:30:23 CET 2015

Dear Bill and all,

Here's the updated form for your review before sending to Maryam. Note that
I added a couple of questions as per your suggestions and so the total is
22 questions, of which only 8 are required while 14 are optional. I've put
them all on one page temporarily for easy viewing. Once approved, I'll
split them into four pages. I know it's not perfect, but it could be a good
start:

http://goo.gl/XlwyQL

Please let me know your comments before sending it to Maryam for
distribution.

Sincerely,

Walid

Walid Al-Saqaf, PhD