[NCUC E-team] New addition to e-team

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Mon Nov 20 05:29:19 CET 2017

Hi Dina

That's odd... There shouldn't be a moderation queue on that list...

Could it be our messages are being held for distribution again?

I'll check soon

Everyone, if no objection in 48h or so we can proceed

Comment Drafters list is a new project already described in NCUC
Discuss where newcomers can discuss how to do public comments and
mentors/veterans can occasionally chip in with hints.

Dina, please add anything on the project presentation

Best,

Renata