[NCUC E-team] Email Issues - Follow-up

Tapani Tarvainen ncuc at tapani.tarvainen.info
Thu Apr 14 15:38:55 CEST 2016

Hi James,

You have an excellent point. Having just one person read such
mail addresses is never a good idea.

Using a shared mailbox or a mailing list, however, would be a bit
risky in that it'd introduce a new single point of failure.

But a forwarder to several addresses is easy to do and pretty much
as reliable as anything email-based can be. All we'd need is to
choose who the recipients would be.

Tapani