[NCUC E-team] NCUC membership data base updates

William Drake wjdrake at gmail.com
Fri Oct 3 09:18:04 CEST 2014

Hi

A couple requests for someone with keys to the kingdom.

Fatima Cambronero should be listed as the rep of AGEIA DENSI Argentina and Juan Ignacio Aime should be removed from the mail list.

Also, I have been meaning to point out, Alain Berranger is still listed as an individual member.  Alain unfortunately passed away last year, so he should be removed.

Thanks much

Bill

Begin forwarded message: