[NCUC E-team] Ncuc-discuss post from info at agecare.org.ng requires approval

William Drake wjdrake at gmail.com
Sun Nov 16 09:31:30 CET 2014

Hi

This is interesting.  http://www.ncuc.org/about/members/ <http://www.ncuc.org/about/members/> indicates that AgeCare Foundation is a member, Lorin Ekpe is listed as its representative, but apparently she's not been properly subscribed to ncuc-discuss but yet wishes to join the EC.  Maybe she just looks at the archiveā€¦

So please send her a note saying a) we are subscribing you to  ncuc-discuss and b) it would be best if you then resubmitted your self-nomination yourself rather than having one of us forward your message. She must do today this today, so could whoever wakes up first on Euro time and is able to tackle this please write to her.   And also c) make sure info at agecare.org.ng <mailto:info at agecare.org.ng> is in the data base and gets sent a ballot.

Thanks!

Bill