[NCUC E-team] Website (bios)

William Drake william.drake at uzh.ch
Sat Jun 29 10:13:09 CEST 2013

Hi

Just looking through a bunch of past stuff for an institutional memory message I'll send in a moment and noticed two things worth a quick fix before going live with the new site:

1.  Milton is the appointed ST and hence a member of the EC, so he should be listed.

2.  We provide zilch information about ourselves, sort of bad practice.  At http://new.ncuc.org/governance/executive-committee/ All we have about us is links to our GNSO SOIs, which are not terribly enlightening.

Similarly, at our confluence page, https://community.icann.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=38046396 there is nothing about us.

I assume most of us have home pages somewhere with bios and more information about us, or else that someone put a bio on each of us for some conference we were at etc.  Why not link to these?  I think it'd make sense of people to be able to understand who's on the EC team.

The link for me would be www.williamdrake.org

For Milton, http://www.internetgovernance.org/people/milton-mueller/

Don't know the others' here but each could add…sound good?

Bill

On Jun 28, 2013, at 2:48 PM, William Drake <william.drake at uzh.ch> wrote:

> On Jun 28, 2013, at 2:26 PM, Tapani Tarvainen <tapani.tarvainen at effi.org> wrote:
>
>> On Jun 28 11:07, William Drake (william.drake at uzh.ch) wrote:
>>
>>> I suppose we need an organized listing somewhere of Videos.
>>
>> Would something this simple be sufficient:
>>
>> http://new.ncuc.org/videos/
>
> I'd suggested that a couple weeks ago and I believe you said something about not liking having it in the same drop down menu or whatever.  Yes, I still favor it.
>>
>> If there're too many of them we'll need to organize
>> them to subcategories (by year or whatever), but
>> that's a start.
>>
>> --

William J. Drake
International Fellow & Lecturer