[NCUC E-team] Mailing lists

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Tue Jan 22 13:05:59 CET 2013

Hi,

Yeah we discussed it, but the discussion never settled on a decsion.

Plus last time, the discussion was for NCSG notices and discuss.

With the resurgence of  constituencism in the SG, i.e. the victory of the CSG old model, something I for one was hoping would not happen, we now face the world of  having -notice and -discuss for both NCUC and NCSG, which I would find unfortunate.

avri