[NCUC E-team] Where to do Policy work

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Sun Jan 20 20:31:29 CET 2013

Hi,

Real soon now, I would like to set up some wiki pages, and such to track policy issues and comments etc...

In terms of NCSG, I will do this on the NCSG web page after clearing it with Robin et al - there already is a policy section that just needs weeding and updating.

We need  place to do something similar for NCUC.

My preference is to ask ICANN to give us space as they did for NPOC and the NCPH.  but I assume not everyone agrees with this.  the reason I prefer having it there is ease of transferring between one space to another when we want to take a stmt beyond the constituency to the SG.  Not that longer xrefs don't work nearly as well.

BTW I agree that other stuff should be elsewhere on another server,  I even recommend running a shadow of relevant ICANN hosted pages, but the preparation of policy statements can afford to be public I would hope.

What can I do and when can I do it?

avri