[NCUC E-team] Hosting the NCUC E-Platform

Wilson Abigaba wilson at isoc.ug
Tue Feb 19 09:15:56 CET 2013

Dear Maria, Milton,

The e-platform team has resolved to revamp our current website and
build a new one with a whole lot of features that will benefit & grow
the constituency. To achieve this, we need our own server and the
cheapest way is to buy a virtual private server (VPS) from a hosting
company, at a cost of about $400 annually.

We are thus requesting you to purchase the VPS so that we can go ahead
with this, as per the detailed request, attached. We are on standby to
answer any clarifications or assist in any way. If approved, we'll
need to create an account at the hosting company.

Regards,
Wilson